Sunday, May 13, 2007

Waffle, waffle, waffle

Waffle, in other words, a bunch of babble. That's what my blog is primarily for -- my babble, my drawing, my crafts, my writing.



I should introduce myself! As of today, May 13 2007, my name is Jodie D. I'm age 13, and I have a few weeks left of 8th grade. I play flute in Band and Orchestra, and I'm planning on trying out for the High School Wind Ensemble.

Flute is not my main passion, though it's a great hobby. I love writing. Nonfiction, mainly, like essays and reports. Poetry is a lot of fun as well. A lot of what you will see on A Lotta Waffle is writing, but you'll also see pictures I draw, crafts I do... whatever else.

My mom was my main inspiration to make this blog, so I should talk about her a bit. She has a blog here called Studio Window. She updates daily with new pictures (she loves photography) and stitching/finishing updates (which she loves too).



So, be prepared for some serious wafflage. Thanks for visiting! :D

No comments: