Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Procrastinating on Science!

A conversation in the hall today between myself and my best friend:

"HEY, JODIE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS EVENING?"
"I'M GOING TO THE ORANGE COUCH IMPROV SHOW!"
"REALLY? ME TOO! ISN'T IT GREAT THAT IT'S ONLY ONE DOLLAR TO GET IN?"
"YEAH, AND IT'S CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN THE COMMONS! DO YOU KNOW WHEN IT STARTS?"
"7:00, AND THE DOORS OPEN AT 6:30!"
"GREAT! I'LL BE SURE TO BE THERE. DID YOU HEAR THAT YOU CAN WEAR A COSTUME THERE AND HAVE HALLOWEEN SPIRIT?"
"YES, I DID! AND WE HAVE A GUEST MC TONIGHT. I'M EXCITED!"
"ME TOO! I'LL SEE YOU THERE!"
"SEE YA!"

We were pretty much screaming it at each other. Oh, advertising is great. :D

Yep, the Orange Couch Improv Show is tonight, and I'm looking all bruised and bloodied and mangled and otherwise spectacular as a severely distressed not-chosen prom queen. Pictures soon, hopefully.


Uh. I've got to work on my balloon racer now.

No comments: